Never thought we would be blogging about an egg shaped sponge, but it is definitely blog worthy! If you don’t have this pink sponge as a tool in your kit, you are truly missing out. Now you might say a sponge is a sponge, but not so!
This elliptical shape sponge called the Beauty Blender was designed to match the contours of the face so applying foundation and cream blush has never been easier. Not only is it the perfect shape for blending, but the texture of this sponge is amazing and you’ll never go back to the cheap ones again. These pink sponges can be washed over and over and will last for months!!! The company will even recycle your old Beauty Blender.
Why we love them here at The Make-up Studio:
- They come in a 2 pack so you can share with a friend
- They’re washable
- It’s a multi tasking tool
- Environmentally Friendly
- Your makeup will never look better
- Wet sponge, then squeeze the excess water out.
- Either apply foundation with fingers, then blend in with sponge, or stipple makeup directly with sponge.
- Apply under eye concealer with fingers then use the sponge tip to blend.
- Turn sponge over and use large end for applying cream blush.
- Clean your sponge after every use.